Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Humpity Hump!
I just realized I forgot to take the meat for dinner out of the freezer this morning, bummer.
Anyway, what is happening out there?
Here are a few things making making me smile today.
--
As I mentioned Monday,
we spent the majority of our Sunday registering at Belk and Target. 
Here is one of my favorite entertainer pieces by Godinger:
Unofficial Poll:  Fine China?
We registered for it but we've considered removing it (and later purchase it ourselves).  My married friends shared that they did not receive much or any of theirs, and it takes up SO much of our registry.  Thoughts?
--
Anybody tried these Thin Addictives from Costco?  They are like crispy biscotti and they are great with morning coffee!  I prefer the Pistachio to the Cranberry, but both are good. 
--
 This picture isn't great, but I am so pleased with my snazzy retro slides.  Aren't they 60's mod?  These have an easy heel and are perfect for busy days on the move at work. 
--
New refreshing weeknight routine,
La Croix with frozen strawberries or raspberries:
--
Super cute towel alert!

That's all for today, have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life