Monday, April 14, 2014

Life Lately

Wow! It's been a week since my last post and what a week it was!
My time in Winston Salem was so fast y'all, this is my only picture from the trip.  I thoroughly enjoyed that King bed to myself!
Upon returning home, I helped coordinate our sponsorship of Charleston Horticultural Society's Plantasia Event.
I love the hanging lanterns.
I also loved the event's focus on local produce. 
By Friday night I was absolutely spent.  K brought home this Pinot Noir, which was a little bit of a splurge at $20.
It was so so good though.   I savored every sip while relaxing on the couch. 
Saturday was a busy day.  We started bright and early with cake for breakfast.
A wedding cake tasting, that is!  (more on that later this week)
K went to the Carolina Spring game and I spent the day with my mom and Aunt.
Later on we all headed downtown for apps at The Macintosh and drinks at Stars.
We had a blast, y'all.


And then things started to get a little silly.
A lot silly, actually. 



I think we were all struggling a bit yesterday.
But it was just too too nice out to resist enjoying every minute of the weekend.
We took a Sunday drive out to Kiawah with the windows down.
It was straight out of a country song y'all.
I hope your weekend was a little somethin' like that.
--
XO Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life