Monday, April 28, 2014

Broken Camera & Beach Bag Prep

It's tragic, yesterday my camera was acting strange all day and then of course I dropped it on the concrete when putting it away and alas, it is dead.
But this weekend was great.  Ladies night on Friday, Beach on Saturday, laid back Sunday with my boys, what more can a girl ask for?
It's a busy busy week for us, full of good things!  I am extra excited because I've taken Friday off to enjoy some fun in the sun before we head to our first Riverdogs Game of the season.
Every year I look forward to buying a few new "supplies" for my beach bag.  This year, I went with Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee... 
and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.
I finished The Girl Who Played With Fire yesterday and I'm so anxious to continue.

Like I said, this week is slam packed so I'll be sure to snap some pics on my phone to share along the way.
Happy Monday, feels like Tuesday to me!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life