Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wedding Details: The Photographer

Hey everyone!
I thought I would give you another update on my wedding planning!
We have chosen a photographer, which is such a relief to check off my list.
I was (I still am) disturbed by the outrageous cost of wedding photographers in Charleston.
I just can not get on board with these fees! 
So I took my search elsewhere in the Southeast and found a fantastic company: Graceology.
Graceology is based in Atlanta, 
and even with travel costs they are less than half of most Charleston packages. 

You do not have to sacrifice quality for cost!
You just have to think outside of the box :)

Just check out these stunners:



So exciting!
Next week I will share my Color Palette.

P.S.  Happy Birthday to my baby!
P.P.S. My Giveaway is Closed!  Congrats to winner Leah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life