Saturday, December 21, 2013

A (last minute) Charleston Gift Idea

I'm sure everyone living in Charleston knows someone who either goes to or went to The Citadel.
I braved the H&M crowds on King Street yesterday (whoa now) and found a sweet score at the Daughters of Saint Paul Book Store!
Citadel Cuff Links!
These are the perfect stocking stuffer for any of your Bulldogs out there!
Because they are costume jewelry, you can get them at a great cost, making them the perfect little addition.
They also have Tie pins, earrings, etc.
Have I mentioned how much I love finding the perfect gift??!
My other Charleston ideas can be found here.
--
Ok kids, I have to skidaddle. 
Shopping with Mom today, 
Catching up with a bff tonight, Making home-made turtle candies in the morning, A Christmas Sunday Funday at the Diedricks tomorrow, And wrapping it all up tomorrow night (literally!).
Merry Christmas xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life