Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thoughts on Thursday

Well Helloooooo August!
I'm wearing a Lilly dress to work, it's making a sort of dreary, steamy morning feel bright.
I had to put a little cami under it to make it appropriate. 
Have you noticed that so many shirts these days require camisoles?  Everything is so sheer!  I'm not a fan.


Another cheerful element to my morning:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the September Glamour!
I think it's so odd that a few of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercials start with "Hey Ladies!", what's up with that?  I mean I love it, but so does K. 
-- 
Now, isn't this fun!  We got this done at my work Christmas Party last year.  Love it!
I would recommend Eric Grady for anyone interested in hiring a caricature artist!
--
Have you voted in the Giving Back Awards yet?
You can do so here.  And may I suggest voting for Our Lady of Mercy Outreach?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life