Monday, August 26, 2013

Date Night!

Hello beautiful Monday!  How was everyone's weekend? 
Ours was very uneventful and lovely. 
Friday after work I met my man up at South Windermere for drinks and dinner.
We started with a glass of wine at Med Bistro.  They have a great happy hour, $3 house wine and half price bar menu.  I wore a special dress that I bought in Atlanta.  I hesitated at first because it felt very summery, but I'm glad I bought it.  I love the bow belt, but the back is my favorite. 


You can buy it here.
After a couple glasses of wine we walked over to YoBo Cantina for dinner.  I found out that this is Yo Burrito's sister restaurant.  It's very small, but quaint and lively inside.  We had chips with salsa/queso to start.  They serve all of their drinks in mason jars which is a cute touch.
I ordered the Chicken Plato for dinner and K had a burrito.  Tasty!
After dinner we walked into Earth Fare and bought a slice of flourless chocolate cake to-go.
It was delicious and a steal at $2.00 a slice.
-- 
What's your idea of the perfect date night?
For me it's getting dolled up and trying a new restaurant!
Tell me yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life