Tuesday, June 11, 2013

She shoots..

She scores!
I think I mentioned that I have been making out at Goodwill lately, I am totally on a vintage kick!
While not quite as cheap as Goodwill, I found this beautiful maxi dress at Consigning Women in Avondale a few months ago.  I finally pulled it out for Happy Hour on the creek last week.
I love the ruffle detail on the bottom hem...
 I didn't get a good shot of the back, but you can see from this side view that it has a very low back, nearly to my waist.
 And!  Look at the sweet lace trim at the neck:
Love!
Also to note: I think we've seen the last of low humidity days for a while, but I sure am glad I captured my hair in this rare form for being outside, on the water no less.
Enjoy your Tuesday!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life