Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Humpity Hump!

Hey Ho Happy Wednesday!
Typically I go in to work earlier than K does, but this morning we left at the same time. 
In my head this was happening:


 I miss this product (John Frieda Beach Waves)!  I haven't seen it around in years but it was a fixture in my high school hair routine...I've been searching for something similar to no avail, help!
We watched 'This is 40' Sunday night, it was so cute.  I definitely recommend!
We are going to the Sullivan's Island Fish Fry this Saturday and I thought, why not break out my scalloped shorts?  I haven't worn them in a while. 
  The elastic waist band is throwing me off, but since these shorts were at one point granny pants it's what I've got to work with.  I'm not sure my daisy crop top is the way to go.  Thoughts?

Hope your week is going well.
I'm off to run errands, and maybe sneak in a trip to The Limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life