Friday, June 7, 2013

Hey Friday!

 I coordinated our Employee Appreciation dinner at Lexus this week.  It was a smashing success! 
And thanks to Kristina at Charleston Florist for the awesome arrangements, they were the perfect touch.
I heard Anna Kendrick's song "When I'm Gone" from the movie Pitch Perfect on the radio this morning.  I absolutely love finding out that a young actress can sing!  Such was my delight when Amanda Seyfried was cast in Mamma Mia.  Her voice is so sweet!

 Check out my mod mini dress, it feels kind of fun for Friday!
Also, when we were cleaning out my parent's kitchen I found this fun little tool. 
It's a cool-whip dessert decorator.  Too cool!
You can see some hilarious commercials for this product on youtube.
I'm excited to try it out, but probably with fresh whipped cream instead.
So what's happening this weekend friends?
Absolutely nothing over here!  Woop woop!
Maybe dinner and a movie tonight, maybe not.
Have a good one and be safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life