Monday, May 10, 2021

DIY Suncatchers

  So much going on over here lately, but for now I wanted to quickly share the DIY Suncatchers that EB and I gave as gifts to the grandmothers this Mothers Day. 

So first off, I found this kit at Amazing Bins for $2.  I'm not a fan of the farm animals, but I knew I could use the supplies.  I can't find the exact kit online, but what you need is acrylic ovals (or whatever shape you want your suncatcher to be) , black puff paint, and glass paint in the colors you want to use.  
Like I said, I didn't want to use the farm animal stencils, but I thought a school of fish would look nice.  I just google searched "Fish Suncatcher" and found one that inspired me.  I then used the black puff paint to make an outline.  
EB helped me paint.  
They turned out so pretty!
It was a fun and simple project that brightens up a window!
Hope y'all had a great Mothers Day!
I'll catch up soon.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life