Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Amazing Bins

Yesterday was my second time visiting Amazing Bins and I thought I would share about it.  Amazing Bins is located in the neck area, just past Magnolia Cemetery on Meeting Sreet.  It consists of numerous huge bins filled with Amazon returns.  They are open Saturday/Sunday/Monday and the pricing is as follows.  Saturday: All Items $7, Sunday: Items $5, Monday: $3...
I have only gone on Mondays so I don't really know what you'd expect first thing on a Saturday, but I still found some great deals!  It's definitely meant for those who like the thrill of the hunt.  Otherwise I would say skip it.
Here are some of my finds:

  • 4 pack of Tate's chocolate chip cookies (retail $20)
  • 12 pack of Sprout organic baby food (retail $20)

Each of these items were $3 each, except the beauty products, which were $2.
Great deals to be had, if you don't mind digging!  
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life