Thursday, May 20, 2021

May Happenings

Our youngest is fearless, she truly believes she 4 years old like her sister.  But I think she bit off more than she could chew when she took on the big slide at Outslide In.
--
We spent Tuesday out at the PGA practice round on Kiawah.  It was a gorgeous day and such a great break in the routine.
--
Back to the Splash Pad!!  So incredibly happy to see JICP opened it back up.
--
My girls:

They don't particularly love having their photo taken.  I have developed a tactic for when I think they are looking especially cute and I want a pic.  I go to the front door, open it, stand at the threshold and call their names.  Typically they come running and I am able to get a few cute shots.  Plus, the lighting is great!
Finished this one last week and enjoyed it.  Need some new recommendations!
I am in SUCH a cooking rut right now.  Someone tell me what's for dinner!
Have a great weekend....we joined a pool this Summer and it is officially OPEN.
You know where I'll be...
xLaura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life