Monday, January 25, 2021

Lately

 Saturday I was able to sneak away to the Woodhouse Spa down at Westedge.  It was so beautiful and relaxing.  I preffered the downtown location to the one in Mount Pleasant, the waiting areas were more intimate and private.  
Yesterday we had a morning out on the town with little sis.  We ran around Marion Square and had an early lunch.  It's crazy to think that both SEWE and Food and Wine are cancelled this year.  The field will sit empty with exception of the rubble of the Calhoun statue.  What a world!

I finished this book over the weekend and it is a new favorite:  


Playing together!  Praise hands.
Last up, we've got a family wedding approaching and I have two flower girls!  I think I am going to buy these dresses but still need to confirm with the bride.  They remind me so much of Pippa Middleton's wedding,  with a baby's breath crown...how sweet.
That's all I got!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life