Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Best Books of 2020

When thinking of a way to reflect on 2020, I kept thinking about  my love of reading and how big of a role it has played for me this past year.  Losing the libraries to COVID has been one of the hardest parts for me.  I started using the Overdrive app immediately upon shutdown, and I have read over 100 books since.  In a year of such intense anxiety every where you turn, books have never been a bigger outlet for me.  Here are 20 of my favorite reads of 2020!  

We Were The Lucky Ones

The Third Wife

The Silent Patient

My Friend Anna

Know My Name

The Kind Worth Killing

My Lovely Wife

City of Girls

Ugly Love

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine

My Dark Vanessa

Hush Little Baby

The Turn of the Key

One Day in December

Goodnight Beautiful

Since We Fell

Emma In The Night

The Happy Ever After Playlist

American Predator

Normal People


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life