Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday Highfive

 Happy Friday!  Here is a highfive for making it through the week..

{1}

If it feels like it's been quiet around here it's because I have been in organization/purge mode since last weekend.  We took down Christmas and I decided to tackle the girls' rooms.  We rearranged EB's room to accommodate new toys and I am still working on sorting clothing sizes for storage in the attic.  

--
{2}
Another "New Year" sort of thing I've implemented is a retinol cream and this lash growth serum.  Since recently turning 35 I've decided to put a little more effort into my skincare routine.
--
I made a veggie flatbread for dinner Friday night.  It has a cream cheese base but I think next time I will try a garlic alfredo...
--
{4}
3 weeks from today we will be at DISNEY!!! 
I am making a paper chain so that EB can start counting down the days.  Needless to say, we are excited!
--
{5}
Look at this little mini me!!  We just have the best time while big sis is at school.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life