Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Amazing Bins 2

This is a follow up to my initial post about Amazing Bins back in August.  They have since opened a second location and also, they are now open on Tuesdays, when everything is TWO DOLLARS.
So I went to check out the new warehouse last week and this is what I found.
I paid $2.00 for each item and I'll share the retail price below.
--
Hair, skin, and nail gummy vitamins.  I think this brand has been discontinued, but I would imagine a price similar to this one. Retail $15.
--
Aztec Secret Healing Clay: Retail $10
I bought this because I have had an eczema outbreak on my elbow and I'm hoping this may help heal..
--
The Laundress Crease Release: Retail $15
--
Mama Chia squeeze pouches 8 pack:  Retail $25
--
Vega Protein and Greens 12 pack: Retail $20
--
Soylent Cacoa 12 pack: Retail $35
I actually put these in the blessing box on our street!
--
It's a fun way to spend an hour and a 10 dollar bill!
xLaura 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life