Monday, November 9, 2020

Life Lately

A few snaps of the haps...

We checked out West Ashley's new "The Deli" a couple weeks ago.  It was right next to Seacoast Church, where early voting was located.  I had the breakfast burrito and it was great and ready very quickly.   I would recommend stopping by for a quick bite.  Note: We previously went to the new Black Magic around the corner and we both agreed "The Deli" was better all around.

--
I have been really enjoying visiting thrift stores in the mornings while big sis is at school.  I could browse Exchange Factor for hours...Reminds me a lot of Grannys Goodies for all my Chas natives. 
--
We had well checks last week and both of the girls did so awesome, especially EB.  She is growing so fast these days!  
I took them to Outslide In after naptime for a special treat.  EB has been asking to go back for months so we finally made it happen.  
--
Home Projects!
I have been busy working on our kitchen makeover.  Right now I am on the hunt for the right rug.  I really like the style of this one, but it's just too big for the space.  I also think I want something slightly lighter in color and with fringe trim.  We also have a new light fixture going over the island.  My vision is getting there!  We are hoping to get some major front yard landscaping done soon as well.
--
I'm really just enjoying being back in the school year routine and getting excited about the holidays.  EB is asking for a Barbie Dreamhouse, Kinetic Sand, and the unicorn Polly Pocket.  Ho ho ho!
That's about it...
Oh! Check out how long my babies hair is getting!  It's the cutest little bob. 
Have a good week!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life