Monday, November 2, 2020

Halloween Happenings


Last weekend we had a "Boo Breakfast" with our bestest.  K put up the jump castle and the girls had a lot of fun.  Just look at these smiles!

I took the kids up to Scarecrow on the Square, which I love to do every year, but I seemed to be the only one feeling it.  EB nearly pushed over this adorable pumpkin truck when I tried to get a picture. 
EB's pumpkin:
--
This year I did not come up with a family costume that I was enthusiastic about, but last minute pulled together this magical queen with her dragon and camera-shy unicorn:
We had a very chill Halloween.  Daddy took big sis out Trick or Treating with neighbors, while I held down the fort...aka ordered pizza and watched scary movies.  EB had the best time with her robot bff:
Hope y'all had a happy one!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life