Monday, February 17, 2020

Loving Life

A few things we are LOVING...
--
Date Night (two weeks back)
We stopped by Parcel 32 for drinks to reminisce on our Rehearsal Dinner, before eating at Basil.
Spending time outside enjoying Charleston's annual Spring In February:

 Attending EB's school Valentine's Party on Thursday: 

Flowers from her Dad:
New earrings for mom:
Being early to church!  (This will never happen again) 
SEWE:
--
Heading to NYC Thursday, so I'll be spending this week preparing everything to leave the 2 kids.  I think I'll spend more time prepping to leave than the time I'll actually be gone!  I'm so excited to eat some good food, catch a show, and take in the magical energy that is New York!
I'll catch up next week!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life