Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday Highfive


{1}
I went by Earthfare to check out any liquidation deals, and the discounts were comical.  5% off???
--
 {2} My girls twinning...they have the same nose!
--
{3} 
I found these absolutely FAB boots on clearance at Marshall's last week.  I can't wait to wear them in NYC at the end of the month.
 --
{4}
Recent reads:

--
{5}
Carolina Girls Sidewalk Sale is today and tomorrow.  They had Kate Spade marked 75% off and some cute clothes and baby things as well.    I always make a point to go to these to look for gifts.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

1 comment:

  1. I've read that the friends we keep and it's really interesting and must read book everyone!
    Cleartsy Blackhead Remover is excellent for blackhead extraction.

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life