Thursday, January 2, 2020

Christmas Break 2019

We had a wonderful Christmas, MC's first!  Here are a few snippets.
Church Service:
Christmas pjs:
Traditional Breakfast: sausage strata and cinnamon rolls:

The most fun "flower garden" toy.
Santa brought the swing.  And my parents got EB's little cottage.
Daddy/EB date to see Frozen 2!
Festival of Lights:
NYE Pajama Party!
I like to celebrate New Year's at home, just us.  I use the Christmas ham bone to make a big pot of beans served over rice.  It's nice to have a slow day after such a busy, disorienting week.  We took a New Year's Day Greenway walk.  This is an outdoor gym near the Coburg Cow.
 We'll be keeping up the decorations through the weekend and soaking in the last bit of the holidays.  I hope you have savored this season with the ones you love!
Cheers to 2020!
 xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life