Friday, December 20, 2019

Holiday Happenings

I'll be signing out until after Christmas.  I hope you have a beautiful holiday with the ones you love.  Here are holiday happenings so far...
--
EB was not a fan of Santa and said Heck no to sitting on his lap, but little MB had a great first visit!
Our family presented an Advent reading at church a few weeks back...
Christmas Party AND pajama day at school.
I took the lead on teacher gifts from our class this year.  They turned out great!
Christmas Program look...she did not sing a word this year!
We had a special holiday night out, starting with drinks at Hotel Bennett.
Followed by dinner at Halls.
We introduced the girls to Waffle House last weekend.  We left a generous tip to pay forward the blessings of the season. 
Aquarium Holiday Extravaganza with Cindy Lou Who.
 Shrinkydink ornaments for Daddy's Bday!
 EB lives for birthday cake:
That's a wrap.  Gotta run!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life