Tuesday, January 7, 2020

2020

Happy New Year and Happy 2020!  I am very happy with how my life has been over the last 10 years and I don't feel strongly about any major changes.  But I do have serious goals and some minor to-do's I'd like to conquer this new decade.

  • I want to display more family photos around our house, and create photo books from our wedding in 2014 and each year since.
  • I want to take a cruise with K.  And start the prep for our 2021 Disney Trip!
  • I want to put serious thought and planning into my future career goals.
  • I want to work on our financial objectives:  Cut our grocery bill,  Upgrade our rental for more income potential, Save for a pool! bigger car ;)
  • I want to continue to eat a good balance...maybe a little less wine and cheese.
  • I want to begin jogging the Greenway with MC while EB is at school.
  • I want to establish a steady self care routine.  
  • I want to successfully organize my childrens' ever growing closets.  And implement a system for hand me downs.  
I'm grateful to be in a place where I feel content and happy going into a new decade with my family.
The best is yet to come!
xLaura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life