Monday, January 13, 2020

Misc. Monday

Some random thoughts comin' at ya:
6 month comparison photo
We had an actual hired babysitter for the FIRST TIME last Friday and we had a great night out in Avondale. 
Chicken and rice with broccoli casserole.  This was a super easy and comforting week night meal.
 I just want to say how nice it is to have a clean house after a couple of weeks living in the Christmas bomb aftermath.
We have had so many rainy days recently, I thought I'd remind y'all of a *free* indoor activity we love:  Visiting the trains at Citadel Mall.
These are my favorite Ulta purchases: 
Tarte Timeless Primer:  I have a fair amount of acne scarring and this smooths them better than anything else I've tried.
Tula Glow and Get It:  This really, noticeably brightens my eye area.  And I need all the help I can get with that these days.
This started out slow but ended up with a nice twist.
That's about all I've got for today.  Hope you are having a good Monday!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life