Monday, August 5, 2019

Life Lately

Our weekends have been intentionally low key lately but we did manage to get out for lunch yesterday to Hometeam...  This is the look I get when I say "No walking on the bench, little lady!"
And then I made a strawberry pie for a cookout at our friends' house later:
--
The girls and I have been keeping busy during the weeks.  EB had such a fun time at her camp a while back.  It made me regret not signing her up for a program this Summer.  She really loves to be around other kids but I was nervous about adding any additional "new changes".  
The mornings were very quiet at home with this precious one:
--
Last week the Children's Museum had a liquid watercolor exhibit.  I think I enjoyed it more than the kids.
--
We also hit up the Chuck E Cheese for lunch/play one day.  Anything to beat the heat!
--
I just want to quickly praise Charleston County Library's Summer Programs.  EB has cleaned up with her "prizes"  (Mellow Mushroom, mini golf, sky zone, etc.) and they have offered free hot lunches daily, which we all know is more fun than eating at home with me ;)
--
Lastly, while I'm officially ready for the weather to cool down, I feel like (cliche alert!) time is flying too quickly.  The days and nights do feel long, and yet very very short.  I'm just trying to stay present in the moments and recognize how this best is still yet to come!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life