Friday, August 16, 2019

Friday Highfive

I've got my baby on my lap trying to finish this one up...here's a highfive!
--
{1}
Costco: This is one shopping errand that EB doesn't mind because #snacks.
Sometimes we don't even buy anything but this week I picked up Reds Organic Chicken Cilantro and Lime burritos from the frozen section and they are SO GOOD... Perfect for EB's lunch or an after work snack for K.  Go and get some, I think they are $4 off a large box right now.
--
{2}
I'm a huge true crime fan and watched this last week.   Very strange case.  It's On HBO right now.

--
{3}
Citadel Mall is deserted these days, but EB loves watching the trains at the spot right outside of Dillard's.  It's perfect for a rainy afternoon activity:
--
{4}
We've been reading about and doing some "Outerspace" focused activities the last few weeks.  I found these glow in the dark stickers for EB's room and she loves them.  I found the solar system mobile at the dollar store.
--
{5}
Just a couple new pics of my BIG little girl.  She is already wearing 3-6 month clothes y'all!
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life