Friday, August 9, 2019

Friday Highfive: Family Photoshoot

Our first family photoshoot was draining and quite stressful, but we managed to get a few fun photos so I thought that I would share.  EB was acting incredibly silly:  pretending to baby cry, intentionally going limp when we tried to pose her, refusing to smile or keep a barrette in her hair.  Fun times!
MC is either eating or sleeping, so disturbing her nap for pictures didn't go over well.  After the experience, I truly felt we'd be lucky to get ONE decent photo, but here I'll show you five.
{1}
The money shot.  The photos we took in our backyard are my favorite from the morning.
 {2}
We are all looking at the camera and EB's hair isn't in her face.  It's a winner!
{3}
Sisters
{4}
Are we having fun yet?!
{5}
The most cooperative member of the family:
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life