Monday, June 10, 2019

Life Lately

Story of my life:  Just trying to keep up with everything...including on the ole blog
These are some snaps from the past couple of weeks around here.
--
We had Supper Club last weekend and these three cuties were adorable saying blessing before dinner.  Lots of care was put into each of their dinner plates and I think a total of three bites was consumed between the group of the them.
We took EB to Splash Zone last Sunday.  She had a real appreciation for the lazy river, like her momma.
Here is a view of the new loveseat sleeper in K's office.  Ready or not, sleep is about to become a scarce commodity around here and I think having this option will help K since he basically goes straight back to work.
 Farmer's Market Wednesdays.  We are ALL about the peaches over here.
Splash Pad Mood.  Get outta my way:
Over the weekend we went downtown and I literally had to get out the car so K could find a parking spot around some of the cobblestone streets.  There is a reason they call it Labor Lane and I am not looking to rush it right now.
We let EB splash in the pineapple fountain for a minute but we MUCH preferred the larger fountain down at Waterfront Park.  There are so many dark spots and scary sharp edges on the pineapple, I am SHOCKED that any parents let their children run free there.  
That brings us up to speed.  Throw in a few Chic Fil A lunches and there you have it.

 Hope y'all have a great week!
We're on Baby Watch from here on out so I'll post when I can...
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life