Monday, June 11, 2018

House Tour: Master Suite

 Continuing along on my House Tour series, here are some snaps from our Master Suite!  This room is a great size, with two closets and a small full bath.  It shares a wall with the nursery, which was especially nice when EB was a newborn.  It is K and I's sanctuary and it feels cozy and personal.  I'll let y'all have a look!
--
This is the view from the door.  The rocking chair was my grandparent's and it's one of my favorite pieces of furniture.  
 On our dresser we have a framed print from our St. Bart's trip:
Inside this small closet is my lingerie chest and full length mirror.  You can see the caricature we had done by the artist at our wedding:
I've hung one of my bridal portraits and our rehearsal dinner "guest book" in the hallway leading to the bathroom (door on the left) and walk-in closet (door on the right):
Our itty bitty master bath:  
 
I will spare you photos of our disorganized closet ;)
--
SOURCES
Nightstands: Target
Rug: Ikea
Lamp and Pillows: Homegoods
Everything else we've had for years. 
--
BEFORE PHOTO
--
BEFORE AND AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life