Friday, November 28, 2014

My Bridal Portraits

Hey hey, nice to meet you. I'm Mrs. Nielson!
We juuust got back into town from our honeymoon and I can't wait another minute to share my portraits with y'all.
It's going to be a wedding recap bonanza over here for the next couple weeks.
Get Ready!
--
These were taken on a gorgeous October afternoon, down at the College of Charleston, both my husband (eeee!) and I's alma mater.
My mom, dad, matron of honor, and my sweet Alfie made our way downtown in a flurry of hairspray and tulle to meet my photographer, Chris.
I'm thrilled, to put it mildly, with the results.
Take a peek...
--
This first photo I had printed jumbo for the entrance to our reception site.

In front of the Sotille House:

My baby!  He was not loving mommy in the big dress.


I really felt like I was living a fairytale in this gown:
One of my favorites:





Pure happiness:

This was the second print that was displayed by our guestbook:





This is a small collection of my favorites.  I hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

Show me love, Show me Life