Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Highfive

Hey y'all!  I feel like I've got so much to catch up on around here! 
Here is a highfive for getting through this week...and on to a long holiday weekend!

{1.}  
My absence the last week or so is partly due to being busy "teaching" VBS last week.  I was the Music Leader and it was so much fun!  My girl had a blast hanging in the nursery and also being mommy's assistant with the big kids.

--
{2.}  
Haps around the house.
Let's see.  We ate our first homegrown tomato last week.  K sliced it up with salt and pepper and it was the tastiest!
We had a food truck park on our street last Friday... and dinner was served!
Also, a tree fell in the backyard last Saturday night and we had to have it removed this week.
--
{3.}
  Summer fun with friends.  
We have had a great time getting out in the sun and enjoying Charleston.
Pool Days:
Pineapple Fountain picnic:
--
{4.}
I am pulling together some fun stuff for my gf's Bachelorette at the end of the month (July!?!)
I am still looking for a pizza float and perhaps a hotdog.  ;)
Oh and this is the dress I am ordering for the wedding in September...we were given free reign in shades of purple.  We'll see how it looks!
--
{5}
Not five, but SIX TEETH!!!
And currently cutting molars.  Lawd help me.
--
I hope y'all have a fantastic holiday weekend!!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life