Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday!!
Here is a highfive for getting through the week!
--
{1}
EB's Baptism is next weekend!  We are really looking forward to it.  It's especially fitting that it's happening on Father's Day because she sparkles brightest for her daddy.
--
{2}
On Wednesday I made Pad See Ew for dinner and it.was.epic.
I went to the Asian Grocery store to get a few ingredients and followed this recipe.
The only change I will make next time is to add the broccoli sooner, because it was still basically raw and I removed it.
{3} 
Front porch sprucing.  
I painted our bistro set navy this week and added the lantern.  Remaining on my list:  cut back the azalea that is covering part of the porch, punchy cushions for the chairs, and a wreath.
--
{4}
I took a chance and ordered this top from Shein last month.  It took a while to come in, but overall I'm happy with it.  Quality is on par with price.  I have been curious about the cheap clothes for years and I've noticed several bloggers pitching them recently so I figured I'd give it a try.  Now I just need a fun date night occasion to wear this!
{5}
Don't let this sweet (fake) smile fool you, gf was NOT HAVING library storytime yesterday and we had to leave halfway through.  
 Doesn't she look like she's ready to punch someone?!
Chill out, chick :)
--
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life