Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Summer Days, Driftin' Away

The days are longer and have started drifting together over here.  I had to go back and check in on my last few posts to see where I left off...
So they had a little graduation ceremony at the Little Gym a couple weeks ago.  Too cute.
We have been trying different solids.  I ordered EB a scrambled egg at Bagel Nation and gf was like Gimme that everything bagel, momma!
Pool days...Lots of fun.  We joined Kristina and Emma at a swanky pool that had it's own putting green....perfect spot to let the babes go...
This girl is ON THE MOVE.
Crawling everywhere!!  It is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
A few snaps from Memorial Day weekend...
Aquarium chillin'
Visit with Opa
Bringing it around to this weekend...
EB turned 8 months on Saturday!!!
Here is the darling outfit of mine that I put her in for the "photoshoot"
And then a family cookout on Sunday.
That catches us up!
I've got a few fun updates for the Friday Highfive this week.
Stay tuned.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life