Monday, August 8, 2016

Our Weekend

It was a nice, albeit HUMID, weekend around these parts.
Friday night I stayed up way too late watching the Parade of Nations, which is basically my favorite part of the Olympics.  On Saturday I piddled around in the nursery all morning and then it was time for a little co-ed Baby Shower thrown by my in-laws.  It was such a nice night!
Sweet little cake:
On Sunday we had a late breakfast at Bagel Nation.  I felt sort of silly taking a picture of my meal but I couldn't deprive y'all:
We hung around the house for the rest of the day,  Alfie got his first bath in his new pool.  Next year he'll be splashing around with his little sister!
That's a wrap on our weekend.
If you need me I'll be washing little baby clothes all week.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life