Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday

This week has been a busy one in the Nielson house.
This post is going to be all over the place.
Starting with this picture...We hung our rehearsal dinner guestbook in our kitchen.  Cool!
Last night I joined my best girls for dinner and drinks at California Dreaming.
We didn't last too long outside,
but the breeze off the water made it bearable for a bit.



 I am heading to Philly early early tomorrow and I'm so pumped!
I'm a little bit worried about the traffic and road closures due to Obama and the Emanuel AME funerals.  But I am flying out of Myrtle Beach, so hopefully I'll be out of dodge before the madness ensues.

 Our menu this week.
Some notes:
The wraps on Monday were these from Costco.  Quick and easy!
My mom bought 7 lbs of local shrimp over at Shem Creek so we used some for the pasta Tuesday. 
Tonight's pizza is Walmart Marketside.  I really despise shopping at Walmart but the prices are just unbeatable.  These pizzas are in the deli section and they are less than $10 for a huge extra large.
My favorite is the pepperoni with fresh mozzarella:

See y'all next week!

p.s. would love any Philly recs.  

p.p.s. CHEESESTEAKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life