Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Highfive

Friday, what's up!
It's going to be a beautiful weekend here in Charleston!
Here's a highfive for getting through the week.
--
K sent me this photo from a jobsite on Sullivan's the other day.
Not a bad day at work, huh?
I'm hoping for a little beach time this Sunday, perhaps...
--
My boys.  Sometimes I'm like "someone pinch me" they make me so happy.
--
We are going to be taking it easy tonight because tomorrow morning I am participating in the Spin-a-thon at Gold's Gym.
This will be the 3rd year I've done it and it's always a great start to my day!

And then tomorrow night is our monthly Supper Club.
Fitness, Food, Friends.  Perfect Saturday in my book.
--
Finally, I wanted to show y'all our Thank You Cards!
We used the same font as our Save the Dates.
The photo we chose reminds us of this scene from Gone With the Wind.
 We also chose to have them printed larger than typical note size, here's a shot for reference:
--
Ok, I'm out.
I hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life