Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Way Back Wednesday: Groupie Edition

This morning I was able to score tickets to the Jump Little Children Show at the Music Farm this December.
All of the Jump tour sold out in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. and I'm not sure how I was able to snag mine! But regardless, the anticipation has brought back a lot of happy memories for me.
--
My senior year of highschool I got really into local music.  I can still remember the first show my parents let me and my friends go to downtown on a school night, at the old Cumberlands. 
This was the show.  I kept the flyer.  Groupie Alert!
Can we also have a moment of silence for the death of emo...
Here is another one of my favorite shows from "back then":
52.5 music!!!! Who else remembers it???  
--
Anyway!  My love affair with local music continues but my groupie days are over.
And just for fun, here are some snaps from those times!
 This was taken on my dorm room bed.
Another moment of silence for my nose ring...RIP.
--
Forever a favorite photo.
-- 
Fun!
--
Humpity Hump, hope y'all are having a good week!


2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog and reading about your wedding and honeymoon. Saw your photo and how cute you looked with a nose ring. It is obvious you have the perfect nose for a piercing. Like you, I lost mine along the way to job interviews and jobs at stodgy workplaces. Admit missing it since it was
    super cute.

    Good news is recently got a little diamond nose stud for an anniversary present as a romantic commitment to my loving husband. He thinks I look super sexy with a little nose stud. What's not to like about that?

    If you still miss how cute you looked with a nose ring, maybe it is time to dust off your nose and put back a little sparkle in it. It has become very trendy in women of all ages and mainstream.

    Promise you'll smile every time you look in the mirror! Ask hubby, mine loves it and it was an easy piece of nostalgia to welcome home.

    Amyswor1765@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have a copy of that flyer!

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life