Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wedding Details: Our Save the Date

Happy Wednesday everyone...Let's talk about our Save the Dates!
So, our wedding photographers live in Atlanta and I did not think that they should make the trip to Charleston for a 1 hour Save the Date photo session.  Truth be told I never planned on having an Engagement shoot.  We actually tried to take our own pictures at home, but it really didn't work out. 
I resigned to the fact that we may need a professional to get the job done!
Luckily, a colleague of mine referred me to a friend of hers who, in the past, worked as a wedding photographer's assistant.  I contacted her to see if she would mind snapping a couple shots of us before dinner out downtown and she agreed.
--
Inspiration:
Ever since I saw pictures from this photoshoot of Olivia Palermo and her fiance,
 I was in love:
I was totally inspired by their wardrobe choice,
and the cute concept of dancin' in the street.
We found a pretty alleyway off of East Bay Street, and captured a sweet moment that is exactly what I was looking for!

And now that we've sent them (the majority) out,
Here is a peak at the finished product!
Oh and you know I had to include my sweet chunk: 
--
I have been working with the team at PostNet on all of my paper needs for the wedding.
Rachel (and everyone else) has been super helpful.  She's given me paper samples, font options, and helped my vision come to life.  They are so reasonable and and helpful, I can't recommend them enough!
--
A special thanks to Ashley for taking the time to take our picture, it turned out exactly how I wanted!
Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life