Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday Talk

Hello out there!
I hope everything has been going well recently.
We are zooming along over here, loving life!
We ended up having a little Fiesta for two on the porch last Tuesday for Cinco.
I was leery of the store bought queso but it was on sale and was actually pretty tasty.
-- 
Ok, Who remembers Wave Fest?  We saw this poster Friday night and it brought back memories.  
I was a little too young for Wave Fest but K said he went a couple times. 
Sidenote: Jump Little Children is playing at The Dockstreet this December and I am SO excited about it!

So how about the weather lately?  Friday was so dreary and rainy, but then it turned around and we had the most gorgeous skies for a late happy hour.  We ordered pizza from Paisano's on our way back from Gene's.
 
--
K and I both had to work Saturday, and Sunday was Mother's Day and no photos to show for that.
We had my family over for Brunch and it was a beautiful day!
--
I picked up this seasoning blend to try something new and it's great.  I used it in our burgers last night and they were delicious! It was the perfect way to get a little bacon flavor without, well, bacon!
:)
On that note, here is our menu for the week:

What you got cookin'?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life