Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Burger Baby!

Has anyone been to Burger Babies yet on King Street?  Now, come on y'all, you could have come up with a better name that that!  I will avoid this place solely for the fact that I never want to have to answer "Where are you?" with "Burger Babies!".

But, I love love love me a cheeseburger.  It's probably up there with pizza for me.  That's why I was so excited when I found a recipe for Chicken Parm Burgers!!
Ok, it's super easy!  Start with ground chicken (normally right next to ground turkey in the meat section).   Season this with garlic salt and parmesan (and salt & pepper of course).  I've added Italian seasoning to mine before.  Grill (or fry) these burgers, well done of course!  Rare chicken=NO.
What excited me about this recipe was the presentation.  You serve on garlic bread, topped with marinara and mozzarella!  I would imagine spinach and mushrooms would also be a tasty addition. 
Burgers are the best!
How do you like yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life