Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th

This week brought with it a wave of bad luck.  It's no surprise, then, that today is Friday the 13th!  I truly believe that all of it is God's way of telling me that I really really need and deserve a vacation. 
I'm popping in to say, See y'all in 10 days, we are OUT!
--
Last night we celebrated my girl Cyd's birthday at one my favorite JI spots, Mondo's Delite:

--
I picked up this hand stitched dish towel at the Harvest Festival at Wolf Laurel.

--
Um, someone broke into my brain and stole this cooking class idea! 
Who wants to go???
--
And last, I visited Westbrook Brewery last week scouting locations for an upcoming work event and they gave me a free 6 pack. (Thanks Morgan!)  This was tasty!
Cheers to the weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life