Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Talk

Well humbug! The library is trying to charge me $26.00 for a book that I returned back in June.  I've just got to get to the bottom of this!

It's always something, isn't it?

Also, in book news, I'm working my way through Nicholas Sparks...
  • The Notebook
  • Message in a Bottle
  • A Walk to Remember
  • The Rescue
  • A Bend in the Road
  • Nights in Rodanthe
  • The Guardian
  • The Wedding
  • True Believer
  • At First Sight
  • Dear John
  • The Choice
  • The Lucky One
  • The Last Song
  • Safe Haven
  • The Best Of Me
  • The Longest Ride
Next up:

So this past Friday night I had such a hankering for something sweet with absolutely no desserts in sight.  Enter the 10:00 pm cookie bake:
I only made a dozen and I promise you they were gone by Saturday morning.
On that note, our fridge was down to bare bones this weekend y'all. 
I'm talking tortillas, jello, and condiments.
But I've gone grocery shopping since, and I even bought everything to make these Cheater beans for the Fourth of July!
Speaking of, what you got planned?
We are going to have a mini cookout at our neighborhood park, and try and watch some fireworks from the little dock there.  All of this is weather willing. 
I swear I am using this as the title of my autobiography if this rain doesn't stop soon:
And last, I just thought it would be fun to share my dad's invention from the 90's.  Unfortunately it didn't sweep the office supply world as we know it, but still very cool none the less.

Today is like my Thursday and I'm so thankful for that,
Have a good one friends!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life