Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Movin' on up & More!

I am moving into one of our upstairs offices at work this week so this is what my day looks like:


I guess it was all going a little too nice at the house because around 3 am on July 5th, I awoke in a sweat.  Our AC had decided to give out!  This definitely set the tone for a bummer of a weekend because my repairman was out of town and we decided to wait it out for him to return and stay at my parents until he could fix it Monday morning. 
It was a looooong weekend, but sadly not in a good way...never thought I'd say that!
  But good news, we spent last night snuggled in our cool bedroom, watching a new favorite, Inside Amy Shumer.  It's a tad vulgar for my taste, but it has some ridiculously funny moments:
Oh, here is my OOTD:
 
Top and shoes are Liz Claiborne, when Isaac Mizrahi ran the show.  Skirt is from Steinmart in 2006.

And Oh my Lord, when did Country take hold of me?

Lastly, this little cutie stopped by the dealership with her owner and brightened up my day!  I don't know why but I like a pomeranian with a haircut over the poofy look.
That's all I've got to say for now.  Honestly I'm still just trying to get back into my routine after such a discombobulating weekend.  I hope y'all had a happy holiday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life