Friday, April 26, 2013

Everybody's Working ON the Weekend

For the past few months I have been working weekends a lot here at Lexus of Charleston.  Now, the vibe at work is much more relaxed on Saturdays, but that doesn't mean we can dress down.  The hardest part about working on a Saturday for me is putting on my Career wear. I just want to relax in jean shorts and sundresses.  Here are a couple of Saturday outfits that I snapped photos of in the mirror.  These are a bit more unbuttoned and casual than I will typically wear M-F.


  I am off this weekend, but I am still going to be working y'all.  We are puttting in Hardwood flooring in our Living Room and Dining Room.  It's my goal to stay focused on the end result and remain patient through the process.  We are starting early tomorrow morning and I'm really hoping to have it wrapped up by dinner time so we can have a relaxing Sunday. 
Whatever it takes though, we'll do whatever it takes!!!!!
And now, a couple of dissapointing products:
 Y'all know I look forward to trying the seasonal New Belgium offerings, but this one really had no distinguishable qualities.  It tasted just like DIG to me...
--
Now, I did not purchase this product but did try it out in the store and let me tell you what it is.  It reminds me of the glitter gel that I used in middle school. Cheap Cheap Cheap!  Clearly I did not expect anything more, but I was attracted to the gold tube and thought maybe?
Well the answer is No.

TGIF, see y'all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life