Tuesday, October 9, 2012

chillin'

Oh boy, I had the hardest time getting out of bed early to hit Spin class this morning.  We slept with the windows open last night and let me tell you, I don't think I love anything more than cozying under a comforter in my warm bed, in a chilly bedroom!
Last night I made grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner...and it was delicious.  When I was little my mom would cut my grilled cheese into tiny slices and to this day, there is no other way I will eat one!
 Next time you make a grilled cheese, cut it like this and I bet you'll agree it just tastes better :)
--
I was at Walmart Saturday morning and came across this car decorating kit on the Halloween aisle.  I immediately texted my friend Anna because, as you might recall, during college she and I had an annual "Halloween Car" party.  So where was this when we needed it????
Speaking of cars...
Mine was totalled on my way into work last Friday.  This woman pulled right out in front of me on Folly from the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot.  That Dunkin' brings out the crazy in people, I tell you! 
Damn you Dunkin'!
Everyone was fine, and they've put me up in a rental while I look for a new car.  But it's definitely thrown me off.  I'm trying to get back in the groove but this week is not slowing down for me. 
Bible Study tonight, Party planning/shopping tomorrow, and the Wine and Design Thursday. 
See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life