Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Modern Girls Bible Study

Yesterday I mentioned that I was going to Bible Study.  I wanted to talk a little bit more about it.  Off and on throughout the years (since highschool) a group of friends and I have our own small group Bible Study.  I wanted to share the book that we are going to be using in the coming weeks.  The book is from the Modern Girls Bible Study series, and I'm really excited to begin!  
Tune In: Hearing God's Voice Through the Static

And the summary from Amazon:
"Ever wish God spoke as clearly as your girlfriends do? Wish you could hear him that well? Wish talking to Him was fun like that? Between cell phones, kids, and the static of life, a lot of us real girls have gone spiritually deaf. Discover over twenty ways God speaks to us, and learn to dial into the power of divine conversation while laughing out loud with Tune In. Hear God as Jesus worships through the disciplines of prayer and fasting. Or listen in as Job deals with the highs and lows of life. Daniel developed a great inner ear for the voice of God, as Mary did while raising Jesus. God may not distract you with a burning bush or leave you for days inside a whale-but you can still hear His voice. You just need to Tune In to it."


I'm curious, Are you involved in any religious/spiritual study? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life