Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Drug Store Product of the Year

I am totally a skeptic when it comes to miracle creams (for wrinkles, cellulite, pores). I've bought (and returned) my share because they just don't meet their own expectations.  So, I was prepared to be unimpressed when I picked up this Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream...except it's so great.  Within 24 hours I could see a visible difference.  My skin looked dewier, fresher, more luminous.  I didn't need to reapply makeup through out the day.  I would urge any of you makeup/skincare loving ladies out there to get your hands on this fast!! I've also found coupons scattered in some of my magazines. Get it, girl!

1 comment:

  1. I want it! I need to do some soul searching online because none of our Targets or the Ulta have it in my light/medium shade!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life