Friday, July 28, 2023

Friday Highfive

Hey hey Friday!  Here's a highfive for making it through the week.

{1}

I leave tomorrow morning for a quick trip to Charlotte with my mom.  Dinner and A Show!  Can't wait.  Pray for K as he will be parenting all 3 solo for the first time.

--
{2}
I gotta be honest, I just might watch this.  I have completely lost interest in The Bachelor as it's become a means to a social media career and nothing more.  Maybe this one will be different??  I do wish the guy was slightly younger, I think he's in his 70's.  

--
{3}
 I say it every year but I'll mention again...the Summer Reading program at CCPL is a fantastic way to get out and about without spending money!  With 3 kids, things add up quickly so we have taken full advantage of our prizes.

--
Date Night!!!!
We had the calamari at Amen Street (the best) and drinks at Rooftop.

--
Two favorite weeknight meals.
K's- Beef Stroganoff with stew meat, not ground beef.  It's pure comfort food.
Mine-  Taco salads.  Top with salsa and some crushed tortilla chips, Delish!
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life