Friday, July 14, 2023

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday!  Here is a highfive for making it through the week.


{1}
This post is brought to you by....Summer Camp!!!!
The girls have been down at a camp this week that runs 9-3 which is the MOST CHILDCARE I have had since MB was born.  I know they have been long days for little sis but she has hung in there and I so appreciate the break.
--
{2}
Thrift Tip:  Picture Frames!  
I have found some of my favorite frames ever at thrift stores...not just for photos, but consider artwork frames as well. 

--
{3}
The Mr. Baby is almost O N E!! 
At 11 months old, J has 2 bottom teeth and 4 coming in at once on top (ouch).  He has been sleeping through the night since around 8 months, but still occasionally wakes up and gets a bottle at night.  I ended my "nursing journey" around 8 months also, which has definitely helped establish a better routine.  His favorite food is pouches (lol) and anything his sisters give him.  He loves to dance to Baby Shark, army crawl, and flirt with the ladies.  He DOES NOT like having his diaper changed or getting dressed.  He's a fun guy and we all love him so much! 


--
{4}
Went to a public info meeting regarding a new park coming to our neighborhood.  This one will have a crabbing dock and a picnic pavillion.

--
{5}
I feel like it's always a milestone to move from diaper bag to slightly smaller purse.  I made my final transition and it feels good.  Still need the crossbody, but this bag feels downright dainty to compared to what I've been lugging around.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life